Hi guys, it has been a long time since my last post. There’s something I want to talk about.
About comments with questions regarding Prince Maker Braveness. I haven’t been replying to some of them recently. This is because:
- I don’t know/don’t remember the problem or answer.
- It was a long time since I have the script of the game. (Maybe I still have it zipped somewhere but the original tools I was using was gone since my pc hd went bad some 2 years ago) In the past when there are questions, I always have to check back the script to give the specific answers.
About future updates about the series in general:
- Lack of motivation. I didn’t really lost interest, and from time to time I keep thinking of fixing MSN2 or if there is a way to bring a translated MSN3 sooner. There are a few ways to do it but as I said, they end up in the thinking area only. Well, maybe if there is someone want to do this can contact me. I’ll have more motivation if there is someone working with me.
- Don’t have as much time as in the past: Was a student, now a worker. In the past, I have time to read as many novels as I want while still have time to do this. Now, my leftover free time is mostly used to read Chinese epic sci-fi BL novels ^^; LOL or play ipad games. Conclusion: I am very lazy. 😄
- I haven’t been playing or checking news about doujin Chinese games recently either. So haven’t been talking other stuff. Unless anyone want to listen to me ramble about the novels I read.
Btw, just a small ALFAGAME update, you can play Time to Star(Actually it is TTS2 for the desktop version) with your ipad or iphone in Chinese. Not free ok? It costs $0.99. The desktop version is still free but the iOS version is revamped with a lot of new things. No updates about MSN1 remake.
If anyone want to search for the game in the app store, you need to search 偶像之路 I tried searching Time to Star and it didn’t come out dunno why. But it is available internationally.