I’m not a good reviewer. I’m biased mostly so this is actually my comments and experiences. I’m also not good at playing simulation games or visual games in general actually.
Right now, it is open beta. Meaning, it is still bug reporting phase(and lots of it, I found some too), patch is issued a few times everyday. It is also prohibited to share the download right now. Only after 31 July can it be shared around. I’ll post the download in this blog.
I’ve only finished 1 round(ya, I play really slow). My first ending is Holy Knight. Probably because my Magic and Strength both are 999… Did not get any romance ending, not sure if there is main storyline ending yet.
Features/Good Points(that are not mentioned previously):
1. Random Number Generator – Now each time you play you’ll start off with different value for each stats. Of course, it also depends on what constellation you have. Like Gemini(default) will have high magic stats. Example: You’ll randomly get any number from 140-180(estimate) Magic at the start. Just that you won’t get absolute same number each time you start a new game. So if you get good stats, be sure to save before you start doing anything.
2. Really nice music… OP: Sofesia & ED: Leviria. Leviria sound a bit like Sofesia but a gentler version.
3. Eye colour changing “son”. This trait is actually quite amusing but pretty easy to do(make your son change eye colour/personality). The gold eyes is the gentler/cute one. Red eyes is more rude and aggressive. You’ll be given choice to go the golden path or red path at the start. Each will have different likes and dislikes.
4. I think this game is simpler to play(I mean in terms of getting reputation, and endings). Even I can get a good ending at first try. Maybe part 2 will be more complex. Getting story/relationship endings still very hard, need to try a lot like always. You don’t get to buy a lot of type of items in this game so not so many place to go in the city. There is no weapons/armour. Only 3 types of competitions.
5. Dual schedule(kind of). You and your son’s schedule is separate. Your schedule don’t have so many options of course. You have 4. Follow, Work, Rest and Teach(you cannot select this). You are a money tree 😄 That’s why I said this game is simpler. You can earn money easier.
6. Adventure is important just like MSN2. Storylines are mostly hidden there.
7. Random months. There are a lot of types. Travelling month, harvest month, learning month, special price cut month, city defend month, etc. just to name a few. There are special things during the month like learning month you get half price for studying.
8. Dual relationship endings. I didn’t get any of course but judging from the diary system where you’ll keep different diary commenting different people. Yourself have 5 diaries(wow)(Note,: your son has another separate diary). Yourself, son, Edea, Himi, Lonalia(not sure of English name). You’ll be taking notes/comments about them especially if you progress any storyline about them. This is a great place to come back if you forget what are the next new year’s fest requirements.(You’ll be given a requirement like 300 Magic(random) to be able to attend next new year’s fest) New Year fest means storyline.
I think that’s all for today. It’s just a first impression thought. I didn’t talk about a lot of things. It is a great game to play.