Warning: Doujin BL Japanese web game. But a really interesting one if you have patience to log in everyday especially special days like Valentine, Christmas or the characters bday and your bday. I think I have come across other Pet Rooms(Japanese also) like this one but I can’t seem to find it anymore.
I only try MSN3 prequel for a bit and not much free time to finish it at least once yet. Review have to be next week. But I can say that it is an RPG that I’ve never played before and has unique battle features which need good strategy(I die a lot so…) but there are a lot of endings which need to mix and match the affections between the 7(I think) characters. The non-beta game will be out soon this week.
I played this game a long time ago, back in 2007-2008 and I played it for around 2 years actively. For this post, I’ll repost one of my experience on a Valentine Day that I managed to get back on the days when I was actively playing.
Quick Getting started:
1. Go here:
2. Enter a username and two different passwords in the blanks(I think same password don’t work), please don’t post any passwords that you use for other important accounts as the pw is viewable(not secure). You automatically register after that and every time you only have to do the same to log in(It’ll save your login info, if you want to manually type in every time, you can uncheck the box below).
3. For the next screen, select month and date of your birthday. Try not to set on Feb 29 because you’ll only get the event every 4 years…You cannot change this so pick carefully.
4. You start the game and you’ll be presented with a random picture of Takaya doing random stuff and you’ll need to choose a response to him like Feed him, scare him etc.
5. Affection will increase or decrease which you’ll see after you click “OK!”(You need to search your username in the list)
6. You can come to the room every 30mins to do an action.
7. 性別：男の子 means he’s male. 年齢：生後3784日: Age. 最後に食事した日: Last day you feed him. 最後に訪問した人: The last person who visit him.(I remember there is an event where you’ll be competing with the last person who visit, I forgot exactly how since it’s a long time ago but it really does matter), [好感度ランキング] :You can see the affection rank. [終了]: Exit game
8. If you do not log in for 15 days after you fist log in, your account will be automatically deleted and you’ll need to start over. I think if you get to the 1st next rank tier(you get your cat to love you), your account will not be deleted after that. My account from 4 years ago never got deleted but I was already at the 1st tier rank at the affection rank list so I’m not sure which tier you have to be to not get your account deleted.
This is a repost of my record of when I play it on Valentines Day in the past. I find it funny so I put my own captions. There are multiple endings(OMG many selections to go through, before Valentines Day(I think it is the day before, don’t remember), the game will ask you(Naoe) where you want to go, what you’re going to buy for Takaya so the result will be drastically different):
Make up Dialogues^^;;
Oh look it’s Valentine’s Day, sorry Choco Day.
I’ll make choco for my dear cat(lover)
*singing* kitty kitty, chocolate for my lovely kitty =D
What kind of choco I want to make?
Oh right I’ll make a choco chocobo(hey it rhymes XDD), cats like to eat birds right?
(I choose the option that he ask Takaya or something, not sure what it said)
Naoe: The face he make is so cute, want to eat him up now! XDDD
Takaya: Oh a present *squee squee*
Takaya: My trophy for owning Naoe’s heart *framing up*
Naoe: 8D *Act Smug*
Boom!! Affection Lvl UP!! (I got 10 points and enter the next tier lvl)
Too extreme for Naoe that he got Nosebleed.
Under cut is some of my old notes which may or may not help you to play the game. Read the rest of this entry »